Doing well at school
I don’t have a maddening habit of interrupting other people in class. Sometimes, it can create a thoughtful silence in the class. In fact, it helps me and my classmates to get straight A's in all of our exams. When I was younger, I used to talk a lot in class so a kid pulled off some of my hair. The teacher then told the kind to stop pulling off my hair. One day, my teacher even asked me to get out of the classroom. I felt very sad. All of my friends were laughing about me. When the teacher finally let me back in the class, I could not look up. It was one of the worst feelings ever. Have you ever felt like that? To succeed, I also try not to put aside the comments that the teacher tells me even if sometimes it can make me feel thoroughly emotions. I know that getting upset about it won’t change anything, though I sometimes fail. How do you feel about the feedback of your teacher? On the other hand, when I'm tired, I often move on to something else after a cursory look at the homework. It actually takes a lot of time management to deal with school and a part-time job. However, I pull off those tasks pretty well. When I was 16 years old, I started to work in a small restaurant. I enjoyed it a lot, and I made a lot of money. However, after about two years, I started to hate it. This is why I started to look for a new job. At the beginning, I wanted to work at the bank. I ended up working for my dad.
Comments
Post a Comment