Internships
When I started my first job, I had some on the job training with a coworker to bring out experience. I learned the ropes with him for about one week. I hoped that some of the tips he gave me would come in handy one day. I know it's not the job you'd hoped for, but at least you can use it to get your foot in the door. Also, this job definitely comes in handy in the career department because I learned how to deal with time. One day, I was actually overwhelmed to use one of the tips that my colleague had told me. I decided to go on a small vacation for a weekend. My coworker had told me that sometimes it is good to take a break from work. I have to deal with a lot of stress whenever it starts to overwhelm me. His tips really came in handy because I was very exhausted from work and school. In the end, I had a great time learning the ropes because it was like a test drive to learn the ropes. On the other hand, I never worked as an intern. However, I know a lot of my friends have had internships. They told me that they learned the good and bad side of an internship. They told me that they like to share their experience with other interns.
Comments
Post a Comment