Volunteering Abroad

I never volunteer out of Montreal. However, my sister is studying abroad for one year. She is in Madrid. She learned the advantages and the disadvantages of living by herself. However, she could have taken the advantage and disadvantage of living cost free at our parent’s house. While she is out of Canada, she won’t do any volunteering. In fact, she volunteered two years ago in Costa Rica, and she met other volunteers. She really loved it. She had a lot of fun, and she would like to go back. She loved the hot weather. The research group and her conducted surveys and in-depth interviews with the people of thé country. The experience was invaluable to me. My sister was also highly skeptical about this project. What about you? She decided to relax this time. She wanted to have enough time for her studies. Her purpose for being there is very clear. On the other hand, I personally prefer my dead-end job in Montreal because I receive a premium wage.

Comments